viernes, 14 de mayo de 2010

HAVE TO


Expresses an obligation.

AFIRMATIVE FORM:

We use Have to with:

I/ You/ We/ They. And Has to with: He/ She/ it.
Estructure:

Subject + Have to + verb infinitive + complement.

Example:


You have to make the task of English.
He has to work.
Teachers have to be very patient.
A secretary has to be organized.

NAGATIVE FORM.

We use don’t have to with:
I/ You/ We/ They. And doesn’t have to with: He/ She/ it.

Estructure:

Subject + don’t have to / dosen’t have to + verb infinitive + complement.

Example:


I don’t have to work every day.

She doesn’t have to come to the library.

INTERROGATIVE FORM:


We use Do whit: I/ You/ We/ They. And Does with: He/ She/ it.

Estructure:

Auxiliar + Subject + verb infinitive + complement.


Example:

Do I have to pay in advance?
Does your father have to travel a lot at his job?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario